DOUBLE or TRIPLE Your Blessing to BCS!
The Giving Challenge starts at noon on September 20 and ends at noon on September 21. During this 24 hours, all gifts given to BCS between $25 and $100 will be matched for those who gave in 2015 and tripled for new donors and those who gave in previous years other than 2015, thanks to the Patterson Foundation. This is how to make the most of your giving to BCS during the Giving Challenge.
- 1.Go to www.BCSGivingChallenge.com on September 20-21 from noon to noon.
- 2.Click on the Donate Button
- 3.Donate $100 by using your credit or debit card.
- 4.You just donated $300 if you are a new donor or returning from past years and $200 if you donated last year!
- 5.AND if your spouse donates $100 and your child, uncles, aunts, grandparents donate $25-$100 all this money can DOUBLE and TRIPLE for BCS.
Big Blessing Scenario: If you contact 10 people to give $100 online at www.BCSGivingChallenge.com on September 20-21 from noon to noon – your spouse, children, grandparents, uncles & aunts, neighbors or friends –this $1,000 will turn into $3,000 for BCS! If we have 600 people participate in the Giving Challenge, some new and some returning donors, this could mean over $150,000 to BCS!
Thank you in advance for BEING THE ONE to help BCS. Questions regarding the Giving Challenge? Contact Heidi Sikkema at email@example.com or 941-792-5454 x 160.
The 2016 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Manatee Community Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Herald Tribune Media Group