Bradenton Christian School exists to prepare the hearts and minds of God’s children for service in His world, and this cannot happen without teachers who have a passion to know Jesus and make Him known. With daily Bible classes, weekly chapels and teaching every subject area through the lens of a Biblical worldview, Bradenton Christian school is Christ-centered in everything we do. We are a college prep school with high academic standards and an interdenominational school family representing more than 90 different churches. Established in 1960, our elementary, middle and high schools lie on a beautiful, twenty-four acre campus on the west coast of Florida.
- Superintendent: View the Opportunity Profile here.
- Director of Admissions: send resumes to the BCS Board Secretary at BSecretary@bcspanthers.org
- Varsity Boys Head Lacrosse Coach: send resumes to Cole Hudson at email@example.com
- Varsity Boys & Girls Head Track & Field Coach: send resumes to Cole Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary Enrichment Teacher: for the 2022-2023 school year. Send resumes to Christine Bradford at email@example.com
- Aftercare Substitutes: Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Send your resume to Christine Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch Monitor: Monday - Friday from 11:15 am - 1:00 pm. Contact Angela Hamilton at 941-792-5454 ext. 141 or email@example.com