Bradenton Christian School exists to prepare the hearts and minds of God’s children for service in His world, and this cannot happen without teachers who have a passion to know Jesus and make Him known. With daily Bible classes, weekly chapels and teaching every subject area through the lens of a Biblical worldview, Bradenton Christian school is Christ-centered in everything we do. We are a college prep school with high academic standards and an interdenominational school family representing more than 90 different churches. Established in 1960, our elementary, middle and high schools lie on a beautiful, twenty-four acre campus on the west coast of Florida.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Bradenton Christian School, Attn: Dan Vande Pol, 3304 43rd Street W., Bradenton, FL 34209
- Preschool Assistants: 2 part time positions (7:45-12:15). If interested, please email your resume to Lori Wilson at email@example.com.
- Aftercare Aide: Needed Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. If interested, please send your resume to Marie Camacho at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch Monitor: 11:15 am - 1:00 pm, Monday - Friday (If interested, please contact Angela Hamilton at email@example.com.)
- Boys Soccer - Head Varsity Coach (deadline to apply is May 3)
- Boys Lacrosse - Head Varsity Coach (deadline to apply is May 6)
- Girls Lacrosse - Head Varsity Coach (deadline to apply is May 6)
If interested in these coaching positions, please email Cole Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org