Bradenton Christian School exists to prepare the hearts and minds of God’s children for service in His world, and this cannot happen without teachers who have a passion to know Jesus and make Him known. With daily Bible classes, weekly chapels and teaching every subject area through the lens of a Biblical worldview, Bradenton Christian school is Christ-centered in everything we do. We are a college prep school with high academic standards and an interdenominational school family representing more than 90 different churches. Established in 1960, our elementary, middle and high schools lie on a beautiful, twenty-four acre campus on the west coast of Florida.
Positions Available Now
- Middle School Science Teacher: If interested, click the button below and apply now.
- Elementary Music Long Term Substitute: This position is intended to cover a leave of absence during the second semester of school, however we can use additional music help now if the candidate is willing to start earlier. (view job description here) click the button below and apply now.
- Middle School Band Director: (view job description here) If interested, click the button below and apply now.
- Maintenance Workers: BCS is looking for help to maintain our beautiful campus. Maintenance hires are eligible to receive a tuition discount. If you are interested click the button below and apply now. We need help in any of the following areas:
- Grounds Keeper: Part-time work to help our maintenance crew with mowing, leaf blowing, trimming, edging, etc. Early morning availability works best for this position and we are estimating about 20 hours per week.
- Maintenance: Part-time work for someone who is handy to help keep our facilities maintained and running smoothly. Approximately 20 hours per week, schedule is flexible.
- Cleaning: Part-time work to help keep BCS sparkling. Before or after school hours works best for this position. We are estimating 10-15 hours per week.
Preschool Aide- Help care for our littlest Panthers in our preschool as a PreK aide working with 3 year olds. This position is part-time on Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 7:45-1:15.
Aftercare Worker to Supervise Preschoolers: Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. If interested, click the button below and apply now.
Substitute Teachers: If interested, click the button below and apply now.
Aftercare Substitutes: Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. If interested, click the button below and apply now.
Teaching 2023-2024 School Year
High School Math Teacher: (view job description here) If interested, click the button below and apply now.
High School English Teacher: (view job description here) If interested, click the button below and apply now.
- And MORE! BCS is always looking for talented, Christ-centered teachers! Specifically, we anticipate future needs for math, science, and English teachers in our secondary schools. We also want to continue to grow our fine arts programs with amazing teachers of music and art. Or perhaps your heart is desiring to teach our littlest panthers in preschool or elementary. If you are interested in future opportunities at BCS that would enable you to work along side a team of dynamic teachers who love God and love students then we encourage you to apply now by clicking the button below.
Note: Submitting the application sends all information to email@example.com. If you have any questions about job opportunities or hiring status, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team of exceptionally talented faculty & staff!