Bradenton Christian School exists to prepare the hearts and minds of God’s children for service in His world, and this cannot happen without teachers who have a passion to know Jesus and make Him known. With daily Bible classes, weekly chapels and teaching every subject area through the lens of a Biblical worldview, Bradenton Christian school is Christ-centered in everything we do. We are a college prep school with high academic standards and an interdenominational school family representing more than 90 different churches. Established in 1960, our elementary, middle and high schools lie on a beautiful, twenty-four acre campus on the west coast of Florida.All teachers (excluding Preschool) are required to have a Bachelor's Degree, be certified/or certifiable in the State of Florida and have a strong Christian walk.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or by mail to Bradenton Christian School, Attn: Dan Vande Pol, 3304 43rd Street W., Bradenton, FL 34209
- Bus Drivers
- Part-time Maintenance Position
- Aftercare (Preschool through 5th grade; 3 to 5 days a week - 2:30-5:00/3:00-5:30. If interested, please contact Marie Camacho at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Lunch Aide & Monitors
- Lunch Monitor: 11:15 am - 1:00 pm, Monday - Friday
If interested in any of these lunch room positions, please contact Angela Hamilton at email@example.com.
- Girls Assistant Varsity Volleyball Coach
- Middle School Football Coach (2)
- Cross Country Coach
Anyone interested in coaching should contact our Athletic Director, Dan Fort, at firstname.lastname@example.org.