The Admissions process goes hand and hand with our Admissions criteria. All steps are focused on upholding the integrity of our criteria and our promise to all current and future BCS families.
1. At least one parent, legal or de facto guardian must meet the following:
- have a clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- agree with and sign the Statement of Belief
- be actively participating and regularly worshiping in a local Christian church
- not be participating in practices that would be considered illegal, or considered by the school as immoral or inconsistent with a positive Christian lifestyle
- have an understanding of and agreement with the purpose of Bradenton Christian School.
2. That the student gives evidence of potential academic success in the school's program.
3. That the student has a satisfactory behavior record and gives evidence of emotional stability.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Admissions Office.
It is and shall be the policy of Bradenton Christian School in the admission of students not to discriminate on the basis of the applicant's race, color, or ethnic origin and entitle them to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to students at this school.